Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m a big fan of the Ann Taylor doubleweave suiting fabric. I have several of their seasonless and tropical wool suits, and they’re classics, but I find that the doubleweave is a more flattering and more luxe-looking fabric.
I would wear these wide-leg pants with a tucked-in, silky blouse (this one immediately comes to mind) or a slim-fitting turtleneck. If you’re looking to make a full suit, there’s also a matching shawl-collar blazer and a double-breasted blazer.
The pants are $129 full price and available in regular sizes 00–16 and petite sizes 0–12. With code BLACKFRIDAY, they come down to $64.50. The High-Rise Wide-Leg Pant In Doubleweave
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (11/24/20):
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase and extra 60% off sale styles
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale: